Tuesday, October 28, 2014





Halloween is this weekend! It's all down hill from there folks... then we get hit with thanksgiving, holiday parties, Hanukkah, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Years Day. It's a busy, busy, busy time of year! We celebrate with friends, family and FOOD! I used to think, "it's okay, it's Thanksgiving" Yea that same thing would happen at parties and Christmas and New Year's. It was like calories/food didn't count because, it's the Holiday season! Nine weeks later my pants were not on the same page with that program! Blah!
***DID YOU KNOW*** the average American gains between 7-12 lbs from Halloween to New Years?! 7-12 LBS!!!! Yikes! Yea, I worked my a$$ off the last 8 months for that? NOPE!
Firstly, it is totally possible to enjoy the holidays without destroying your health and fitness progress OR goals! Second, if you're willing to try, I am willing to help!
***F*R*E*E*** challenge/accountability group starts NOVEMBER 3rd!!!
Or if you want to take it even one step further to ensure your success then NOW is the time to start working on it and I truly think 21 Day Fix is a GREAT way to stay on track this holiday season. You still get to have your turkey and stuffing...(plus dessert and wine), you just do it all in the right portion sizes. Your workouts are 30 min a day, quick and effective! By the time New Year's Day comes around your resolution won't have to be focused on losing the weight because, you will have just spent the last 9 weeks rocking it and can just continue on your journey! I haven't regretted ONE day of eating healthy and working out....I do regret a lot of the days it took me to get to the point to make the change though!
Why not you? Why not now? Let me know which sounds best for you! Challenge group, 21 day fix, or B O T H!!!! Let's stay on track together!

No comments:

Post a Comment